You can't believe how I cheered about a Persona 4 remake for Playstation Vita. It means we'll get all of the PS2 version AND MORE!
Sadly, this means I'm in a bad spot. I haven't completed the PS2 version yet, and the Anime adaption is only a month in the future. September being a bitch, I won't get much time to play all of the awesome games, right? Especially since Persona 2 Innocent Sin gets released in the US in about 20 days.
So should I rush through the game, then enjoy the Anime and replay it on my future PSVita?
Enough reasons to play it again are given:
- 3G and Wi-Fi support
- New event scenes
- Added Personas
- Added character outfits
- New character Marie, voiced by Kana Hanazawa. She's a "mysterious girl" who appears before the main characters.
- When you're about to die in a dungeon, you can send a message seeking help to other players. It's not specified how this system will work exactly.
- Additional anime movie scenes, with new voices
- 1.5 times the voice of the PS2 original
- New song for the opening movie
- An element that has been highly requested by fans
Japanese Release is set for Spring 2012, so it is basically not long after the Vita launch. I expect it to hit US shelves around Summer/beginning Fall.
In case you want to give the Soundtrack a go, look over here.
|Looks just as pretty as the Original!|
|New Feature & New Anime-Scene|